Wednesday 22 May 2013

Zoella Drawing

Im a huge lover of youtube infact you might say ive forgot what TV is as youtube is my main entertainment now. I love watching everything music to fashion to make up tutorials.
one of the things I always watchis beauty and vlogs.
I spend hours catching up on videos one of the people I love to watch is Zoella.
shes a girl who talks things beauty, fashion and often does haul videos of her current thingsare worth the hype to buy.
here is a link to watch her channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390


As I enjow drawing and watching her I thought why not combine the two and draw her.
I was lucky enough for Zoe to see my drawing as I posted it on twitter which I got quite excited about. Links to my twitter are on my page above (where else to find me)


I always start from the eyes and work out



in total the drawing took me about 2 hours to complete
 
 
zoella


check out my video on youtube



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment