Tuesday 21 May 2013

Drawing beyonce

I've recently been loving beyonce and was watching her current tour on YouTube when I thought I might as well draw her. I had a brief look at images of her as I wanted something up to date and current. There was multiple images I liked but the one I chose just looked interesting and I loved the fact it was a close up and just focused on her facial features.


I started from the eyes and work out


I really liked drawing her lips as strange as it
sounds as there was alot of tones involved



                                 
I always draw my outline first and pinpoint where her main features are then I go in and begin
adding the details


the drawing as a whole took me about 2 hours to complete as the original picture was panoramic and
when I originally finished the picture I wasnt happy with the outcome so I decided to add her name to take away the sharp cutoff point.
the finished piece is below.



Beyonce
 
 
 
 
 
check out my video on youtube
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment