Friday 31 May 2013

Run Olly Run

I recently upgraded my camera to a DSLR I used to have a fujifilm compact, Which I may add is a very good camera with a 15x optical zoom I was impressed by its picture quality. If you've looked at my youtube channel you'll se the video quality as taken from a One direction concert both in different places and from quite far away in some of the videos. I wanted to upgrade though as I wanted to have an SLR as I want to take photography seriously.

Ive upgraded to a canon 1100D which so far seems a lovely camera I had a little play with it and caught a few snaps of my dog running up and down. Using continuous mode I captured my dog playing. I love some of them as his face is quite amusing and as hes a sharpei breed if your not familiar with the breed name they have wrinkles, and when running his face is very loose and its just great to capture.

Heres what I managed to capture.









I like this one as his face is so different and it
shows the power in his run
 




Just added information My cute little pooch is named Olly when in trouble i use Oliver as a joke haha
But I hope to get some more pictures up soon as I have alot in the pipeline
such as wedding photography etc.
xoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment