Saturday 25 May 2013

Selena Gomez Drawing


 
I have recently had a song in my head that I thought was really catchy that being Selena Gomez's new song (come and get it).
Then just browsing online I came across a few snapshots taken from her music video that goes with the song. Having a little look at the pictures I thought they looked quite interesting to draw so I gave one of them a go.
This picture in total took me about and hour and a half. I started this time with just a simple outline of her eyes, nose and mouth and then added the rest as I went along.

xoxo



Starting with just her facial features I worked from
there outwards



 
I quite enjoyed drawing her eyes as there is alot of
definition to them which is different to other eyes
im used to drawing.


 
Although her head looks a little weird and a bit like
shes been flattened I decided to finish her face and then
add her hair etc after.




 


The finished outcome with her hair and upper torso complete
I like to draw heads and then add shoulders etc rather than a full body
as I feel I can get indepth detail in the face and have that be my main
focus. However I do also like to draw whole body as it gives
me a challenge.







check out my video on youtube
Selena gomez
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment