Wednesday 22 May 2013

Alfie Deyes (piontlessblog) drawing

As I previously mentiond in my last post im a big youtube fan I watch all things youtube, you name it from fashion to music, from videos of people falling over to people vlogging there day, then to watching art and makeup tutorials I watch it all.
One person I watch weekly and am subscribed to is Alfie Deyes also known on youtube as pointlessblog
here is a link to his channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/pointlessblog



here is a quick view of how I started the drawing
 
 
A more close up picture of my progress


 


Alfie Deyes (pointlessblog)


check out my video on youtube
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Hi nice Post written by you guys. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. Thank a ton for such a nice post.
    pointlessblog alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking a look i really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete