Monday 20 May 2013

One direction drawing from last year 2012

Early last year I began to get really into drawing and often fancied having a little sketch when I was bored and I found it quite relaxing.

At the time I had a one direction calendar which had perfect portraits of each if the 1D lads also taking into account that they were storming the world I thought hmmm I'm going to give them a whirl. So I decided to draw each of them individually. I thought drawing them I could then show them to people knowing that I stood a good chance of people knowing who they were and people taking more interest.

I took my time on each drawing making sure I captured detail and tones trying to make it look like the original picture.
I enjoyed drawing Niall the most as he didn't take me as long and I find him quite easy to draw.
I'm sure everybody has a favourite and I do too and strangely enough I dislike drawing him the most
Any guesses........ It's none other than Harry, I just find him hard to get right his hair is an impossible task haha and I find his facial features a pain to get right. I spent ages on him as I could never quite master his eyes or his smile or the shading but with much patience I settles feeling happy with the result. It's not the only drawing I've created of the boys as recently I did an updated drawing of them for a little girl whose a massive fan. So stay tuned for a blog post on that drawing of all the boys together for now though here is the finished drawings of the 1D boys that I've put together using pic stitch on iTunes. Bare in mind there all individual drawings.

Xoxo
   


One Direction
 

                          check out my video on youtube

                                                
 
 


                          
                     

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment