Monday 5 August 2013

Harry styles/Marcel drawing

After watching the music video to best song ever by one direction if you haven't checked it out link here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_v9MY_FMcw 
I fell a little bit in love with Marcel (don't deny it marcel was loveable) haha.
after having a small break from drawing I thouht why not get back into the wing of things by drawing Marcel aka Harry. Heres a look at my finished result and also a link to my youtube video showing the whole process.
It took me a total of 4 hours to complete the drawing. Ifound the most time consuming part for me is the mouth because for some reason I just dont feel it was working thew finished result is still to me not spot on but if I was to play about with it to much it would have ruined the drawing altogether. so to some up as lovely as Harry's smile is I can't say I enjoy sketching it.
I have to say though im not the perfect drawer there is so many people better than me and people that could do better.


 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment