Wednesday 10 July 2013

Updated One Direction Drawing

Recently I began to do quite a bit of portrait drawing as you may have seen in previous posts that I was drawing celebrities etc. Some people had seen my work and family and friends started asking me to draw pictures for them. Whether it be ranging from animals to people.
I previously in 2012 drew One Direction. Which was individual pictures of them rather than a group picture.
I was asked this year to draw them again but for a little girl whose a big fan. Instead of drawing them individually like last time I decided to draw them together one sheet rather than 5 individual portraits. as this then could be used as a poster for this girls bedroom.

Overall the picture took me two days to complete. Getting three of the boys drawn and completing it on the day after.
ive attached a few pictures of my progress of how I made it but have attached my youtube video showing the whole thing from start to finish.



starting from the middle I worked my way out
starting from louis using the image above my drawing


showing three of the boys complete with only 2 to go


the complete picture


check out my youtube video
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment