Friday 26 July 2013

Instagram obsession

As I've shown I enjoy photography and its probably no surprise that I love Instagram. I might even go as far to say as I'm slightly obsessed. I like to take random pictures and also share my work on there. I just like it as its like a mini portfolio or build up of memories and I like that idea. You'll find a lot I pictures of my precious pooch,fashion,events etc. I want to eventually print out some of my favorites. There's links to my Instagram all over my blog but I'd love it if you'd pop along and check out my pictures or even add a cheeky little follow if your feeling generous.




My dog enjoying whats left of an ice lolly
                                         
My dog Olly which you've seen in previous posts
                                           
Me trying to be clever with time and wine
                                         
Doing a photography job
                                         
All three of my dogs


                                               
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment