Saturday 14 September 2013

Perrie Edwards Drawing

As many may know Little Mix, a girl band from the uk who won the x factor in 2011. There all very stunning and are currently getting known across the world with there catchy tunes, Wings, DNA, how you doin to name a few.
I  plan on drawing all four of the girls however I started of with dawing the beautiful, Perrie Edwards.
With her ever changing hair colour and her big round eyes I thought it would be good to start with her as alot of her features looked really good to draw. For example her eyes are very bold and quite dark which I like drawing as it defines them and there is alot of detail to capture.
The drawing took me a total of about 5 hours to complete which was drawn over a period of two days. This is mainly due to me getting distracted haha.






 
 



check out my video on youtube
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment