Friday 24 May 2013

Joe sugg (thatcher joe) drawing


As im a big youtube lover and watch the lovely zoe sugg Aka Zoella or Zozeebo on youtube (see posts for my zoella drawing). I decided to draw the lovely Joe sugg, Zoes brother Also known as Thatcherjoe on youtube
here is a link to his channel.
 
Joes channel is mainly entertainment really he does challenge videos and collaborates with other youtubers. As im drawing I like to take a picture of my progress as I would record it but sometimes a drawing takes a while and I often go into the picture again and touch up etc.
 
 
 


Drawing my outline and getting the proportions right
I start to add the details.



 
The final outcome which i was lucky enough for joe
to see over twitter :)












twitter | facebook | instagram | youtube | Tumblr 


 

1 comment:

  1. im glad it has helped you thank you for taking a look :)

    ReplyDelete