Monday 20 May 2013

What to expect from my blog



I really love drawing its one of my favorite subjects in art I love portraiture drawing, I love to draw interesting things I find drawing peopole or aninals or subjects really inspire me. Ilove drawing peopole as I feel that every face is different E.G eyes,mouth,face structure, the shading and tones are all different as well so I never get bored of drawing people, im a huge animal lover infact when I was a kiddy wink I wanted to be a vet, However figured it wasnt a wise choice as i'd cry at every injured animal so I decided to not go down the animal route.

Aninals have different faces altogether some long some furrier than others they are all different.
I feel like I can express alot through drawing as its can be quite self expanitory.

I also really enjoy photography so im hoping my blog can be a place to share my work with you and hoping youll enjoy it too and that I can get my name out there.
ill often update on recent drawings ive done and theres also the option for you to have a drawing done as well all is explained in the links at the top of my blog.
all along with my social media sitesw you can find me on.


thanks
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment