Wednesday 29 May 2013

Riverside




Moi
 

Smile your on camera
 

As previously stated I also love photography and latley I have been trying to get into it more and hope to promote myself a bit more. Ill be photographing wedding and have that as a pole start for me. over the past weeked the weather was beautiful which might I add is a a one off in the uk. But I took the opportunity to grab a camera and pop along to a local riverside to capture some pictures and play about with the camera.
The day was lovely apart from me locking my keys in my car boot meaning I had locked myself and my dad out of my car. However I find things like this amusing so instead of paniking we called for help and thankfully managed to unlock my car (phew) haha.

After the slight disaster we ventured on and there is some lovely places to take pictures such as embankments, old broken brickwork,and the land all varies so there is plenty of opportunity for capturing some lovely scenic pictures.

I thought I'd share some that were taken.
All credit goes to John Lewis (whose also my dad)  for taking these great pictures of me.


Buttercup




Boat wreckage



Chilling out
 
 




  













No comments:

Post a Comment