Monday 19 August 2013

Under the watchful eye

I was very lucky to be able to experiance and go along on a day out to photograph birds of prey at Eagle Heights.
As part of a photographic day I along with a few others were able to capture and have a first hand look at the birds at this great place.
Eagle heights is based in Kent and is a great place for a family day out or as a great way to catch pictures of birds in flight.
I was fortunate enough to get hands on experience and have the time to be allowed to photograph these wondefrful birds.
They range from Vultures, Owls, Eagles etc and even have cheetahs, meerkats and camels along with other animals too.
to check out there website visit http://www.eagleheights.com

Here is a small selection of the pictures I took with a total of 513 taken in total. Some of the animals like the Cute racoon on its back I wish I could have cuddled and bought home in my handbag :)











I wanted to bring this little cutie home


This little beauty landed on my head as
beautiful as she is her claws were
deadly sharp.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment